Don’t let a punctured tyre deflate you!
At Tyre Express we will, wherever possible repair a tyre when there has been a puncture or minimal damage
What you should know
Before we commit to any repair, we will closely inspect the tyre. We will make sure there is no secondary
damage, worn tread or any other deterioration in the tyre.
Tyres subject to the following kinds of damage are not repairable:
- Visible or deformed bead wire
- Rubber or tread separations
- Deterioration of the tyre caused by grease or corrosive fluid
- Marking of the interior rubber caused by overheating due to under inflation
- Damage larger than regulations will allow
If there is any doubt as to whether a tyre should or should not be repaired, we will not repair it and advise you of the safety concerns and reasoning behind this.